Barcelona, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the Mediterranean, is defined by its style. Life takes place against a backdrop of architectural gems ranging from gothic to art nouveau and from Gaudi’s masterpieces to a daring and original urbanism. Students and business people worldwide are lured by Barcelona's numerous attractions, warm weather and unbeatable location by the sea. It enjoys a long history of entrepreneurial initiatives, creating companies and attracting multinationals and foreign investment.
Make the first step on your road to success with
The ESADE Full Time MBA
Why The ESADE MBA?
- #17 Best programme in the world (Financial Times 2017).
- Choose your programme length during your first year: 12, 15 or 18 months.
- 94% of international students, an exchange, an internship, treks and a study tour will make your MBA at ESADE a truly global experience.
- Our Real World Challenges are the perfect opportunity to test your business knowledge. Choose between the Challenge-Based Innovation with CERN, the European Centre for Nuclear Research, to unearth and solve social issues, or the Action Learning Consultancy Project and work with start-up companies based on our very own innovative campus.
- Our Business Labs in Entrepreneurship, Family Business, Innovation and Marketing are the perfect way to personalize your MBA to fit your individual needs.
- ESADE has launched Career Acceleration Programmes in both Consulting & Investment and Private Banking to help MBA students embark on a successful career in the consulting and banking industries.
- At ESADE you'll have the chance to consolidate your knowledge of Spanish or to have language lessons of French or German. Moreover, we offer you the opportunity to take the DELE official exam to prove your level of proficiency in Spanish.
- Shape your career. 96% of graduates changed either region, industry or function.
LIVING AND STUDYING IN BARCELONA
- 6th Best Business School in Europe (Financial Times 2016).
- International recognition: ESADE is accredited by Equis, AACSB and AMBA.
- Over 50,000alumni around the globe.