How many documents may be borrowed and for how long
- Jesuits belonging to the Borja Centre: 30 documents for 60 days.
- Jesuits of Catalonia: 4 documents for up to 15 days.
- Faculty, PhD students and ITF staff: 10 documents for up to 30 days.
- ITF undergraduates: 4 documents for up to 15 days.
- Members of the URL community: are governed by the university’s lending regulations.
You can renew loans twice, providing the document is not reserved by another user.
You can make a reservation if the document you want is currently on loan to someone else.
Once the document arrives at the library, you will receive an e-mail and have four days in which to pick it up.