• The Borja Library

The Borja Library

1864 - Origin

The Bishop of Tortosa, Benet Vilamitjana, ceded a collection of some 3,000 books and premises to house it and the "Col·legi Màxim" to The Society of Jesus. This collection formed the seed of today's library.
History of the Library

Catalogue

 
Search for documents available at the Borja Library:


                        Advanced search | CCUC
 
  • Contact