The ESADE Experience
Transforming the present to create and lead the future
Our programmes provide participants with the necessary training and tools to bring about the change that will enable then to: boost their decision making and gain access to positions of greater responsibility, introduce their company into a new sector or a new country, digitalise a department or a whole company, or launch an innovative product that will lead them to set new standards in their sector.
Whatever the objective, the impact of our programmes is always with an eye to the future. They experience the transformation in the present, but they acquire:
- A mindset, a capacity for critical thinking and a set of resources that stand them in good stead to respond to new paradigms and changes that are yet to happen.
- A capability to create and innovate that allows them to trigger changes in their environment and create the future.
Prestige and international recognition
Year after year, ESADE occupies a top place in the main worldwide rankings and has the triple international accreditation (EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB). Occupying these places in the main rankings is not just an honour for the institution; it is also a guarantee for the participants in our programmes:
- It is a guarantee that they are receiving a top training: innovative, international, practical and
- differential, because it prepares them to respond to a globalised world.
- It shows that the excellence of our programmes is recognised in the business world.
- It adds extra prestige to their CV.
Europe - Best MBA for Women Ranking, Financial Times 2018
Worldwide - Executive Education Ranking, América Economía 2017
Europe – Executive MBA Programmes Ranking, The Economist 2018
Why choose one of our programmes?
1. Contact with innovation and digital environments
Innovation forms part of ESADE’s DNA. ESADE Business School is in contact with the leading international institutions in innovation and the most outstanding think tanks. Furthermore, we have a space dedicated to home-grown business innovation, and we have created innovative educational formats such as the in·on programmes, in which training is conducted 40% in class and 60% online.
We also offer specific programmes in innovation and digital transformation of professionals and companies (Digital Business, Business Analytics, Digital Transformation Open Programme, etc.)
2. Advanced content connected to current events
Big data, design thinking, blockchain, neuromarketing, fintech… the information and technology age has transformed markets and the business world. Today it is indispensible to be familiar with subjects that two years ago did not even exist. At ESADE we keep close track of business reality and we strive to introduce this content strategically into our programmes. This is the Be Futurity philosophy, a concept on which our Executive Masters hinge, and which defines our objective of turning participants and firms into future-oriented leaders and companies, prepared for things to come. Be Futurity: “The quality of being future-oriented”
3. Different thinking
Our programmes invite students to develop their own capability to create and innovate. Innovation that goes far beyond using new technologies, applying big data to a marketing plan or creating a startup: being disruptive and applying different thinking is an attitude that can also lead you to reformulate internal processes, rethink customer contact channels or seek new non-traditional forms of finance for your company.
4. A collaborative, cross-cutting leadership style
At ESADE we pursue a leadership style that matches new business models and new realities. Our programmes are designed for the participants to become disruptive leaders with the ability to foster cross-cutting and cooperative work processes and generate environments in which teams are motivated and capable of re-inventing themselves. Decision making is based on listening and is boosted by integrating different views, strong social awareness and critical thinking.
5. High impact and customisation
The impact of our executive programmes is plain to see, right from the first sessions. Both the content and the experiences included in the various programmes are conceived in such a way that the participants can make a direct connection with their professional reality and apply what they have learnt right from square one. One key factor to achieve this is a high degree of customisation: each individual and each company has different needs, so our programmes are designed so that they can be personalised as far as possible to match the goals set previously by each participant or organisation.
6. Global outlook and international connection
A globalised world demands leaders with international vision. All our programmes offer their content from a global perspective and many of them include multiple international experiences. ESADE is an institution with a huge network of contacts worldwide: over the years we have created a global network of partners, both academic and corporate.
We also have links with international innovation hubs such as MIT Media Lab, Cambridge Innovation Center (Boston), Harvard I-Lab, Singularity University and CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research).
In addition to these partnerships, ESADE Executive Education has developed an extensive network of corporate partners all over the world.
- China: Fudan University
- India: ISB - Indian School of Business, XLRI School of Business & Human Resources
- USA: Art Center College of Design, Case Western Reserve University, Emory University, Fordham University, Georgetown University, Standford University, The University of Texas at Austin, The Wharton School
- UK: Ashridge Business School, Cranfield School of Management
- Finland: Aalto University
- France: HEC
- Italy: SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Switzerland: Universität St. Gallen
- Brazil: Fundação Dom Cabral, Fundação Getulio Vargas-EAESP
- Costa Rica: INCAE Business School
- Peru: INCAE Business School, Universidad del Pacífico
- Colombia: Universidad Javeriana
- Uruguay: Universidad ORT
- Mexico: ITAM - Instituto Tecnológico Auntónomo de México, Universidad Iberoamericana