Esade Master in Finance
One academic year full time - 60 ECTS
Start date: 18/09/2023
English + some elective courses in Spanish.
Language learning: Optional classes in Spanish, German, French, and Mandarin.
Barcelona Sant Cugat Campus
Study tours: January 2024
Internship (optional): 3 - 6 months worldwide
Bachelor's degree + GMAT/GRE/TAE + Fluency in English.
Fees: For more information, click here.
Scholarships: A wide range of scholarships available.
The Esade MSc in Finance program is an immersive learning experience.
During your time at Esade Master in Finance you will:
Develop the skills and knowledge that you need for a successful career in the financial sector
Receive tutorship, guidance and mentorship from internationally acclaimed faculty members.
Gain the benefits of being at one of the world’s top business schools, including access to partnerships such as Bloomberg, the Financial Times, and the CFA Institute
On the program, you will gain:
- Mastery over the essential finance tools and concepts, with a broad overview of capital markets and the corporate world.
- An international perspective on the competitive financial environment, and a high degree of competence to adapt to changes and overcome challenges.
- The ability to carry out research, as well as to analyse and synthesise, enabling you to make decisions considering the role and interests of different stakeholders.
- A global vision of the inner workings of successful organizations, focusing on the interaction between finance and company strategy.
- An in-depth understanding of your chosen field through specialist tracks.
- And you will become aresponsible leader who, being aware of the implicit values and impact of all decisions, is committed to building a fairer society, working collaboratively with integrity and fostering diversity and inclusion, in order to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
The Master of Science in Finance is a 1 year program worth 60 ECTS. Participants who complete the program will obtain the following official university degree: Master of Science in Finance.