The Admission Test for the Double Degree in Business Administration and Law consists of the following parts.
· Multiple choice test in three sections, which assess:
1. Sufficiency of information (30 minutes): To asses the student’s ability to interpret texts fluently, correctly applying the mental processes associated with the categorisation of verbal concepts and information, detailing correctly the main idea, supporting and/or complementary ideas to draw correct conclusions from a speech or a written text.
2. Numerical analysis (35 minutes): To assess the student’s ability to carry out operations with numbers, figures and/or arithmetical signs and to choose the correct answer quickly and precisely from a series of results.
3. Logical reasoning (35 minutes): To assess the student’s ability to identify logical criteria applied to sequences.
· Written test (20 minutes): This assesses the following competences: written language skills, reasoning, use of language, structuring of arguments, accurate spelling and grammar.
· English placement test (90 minutes): Writing and exercises.