We only accept transcripts in English, French, Spanish or Catalan. Transcripts in other languages must be translated by an official translator. If you submit translated transcripts you must also provide the documents in their original language.
- A photocopy of your passport for non-Spanish candidates or of your DNI for Spanish candidates.
- 1 Photo
- Academic transcripts for the following courses:
If you are studying in Spain or in the Spanish educational system:
. 3rd and 4th years of ESO, and 1st year of Bachillerato (grade 9, 10 and 11 equivalent).
. Last year of high school: grades received to date.
If you are studying abroad or following a foreign educational system:
You must present the grades from the last four years of the secondary studies you have completed to date.
- Official accreditation of the student’s knowledge of English (TOEFL, Cambridge, IELTS), if relevant.
Keep in mind that if you are admitted you will need to present original transcripts or certified copies. This original documentation can be sent via post, or handed in to ESADE's Admissions office. We will only accept e-mailed versions if they are sent by a school counselor from an official school e-mail address.
In order for us to consider a document as an original, there are two options:
1. Ask your school to e-mail us the transcripts from an official school e-mail address.
2. Send us the original or a certified copy with a stamp (it needs to be an actual stamp, cannot be a printed stamp) via post (we can return this to you afterwards, if needed).
Please remember that your photo should be in JPEG or PNG format and meet the following criteria:
Photo sizes should be 256 pixels high by 192 pixels wide (19 mm x 16 mm). Photos should be: recent, in colour, of the applicant’s face and taken from the front against a plain white background. In the photos, the applicant’s head should be uncovered. Applicants should not be wearing dark glasses or anything else that might prevent or impede their identification.