- A photocopy of your passport , only for not Spanish candidates
- 4 Photos
- A personal academic transcript for the following courses:
If you are studying in Spain or in a spanish education system:
. 3rd and 4th years of ESO, and 1st year of high school (exams taken between the ages of 14 and 17): qualifications obtained in each of the subjects and exam sittings (copy certified by the school or the original plus a photocopy).
. 2nd year of high school: grades for the tests carried out to date (copy certified by the school or the original plus a photocopy).
If you are studying abroad or following a foreign education system in Spain:
You must present the grades from the last four years of the secondary studies you have completed to date (copy certified by the school or original plus a photocopy).
- Official accreditation of the student’s knowledge of English (TOEFL, Cambridge, IELTS, Michigan...), if relevant.
Please bear in mind that all transcripts provided must be Originals or Certified Copies.
In order for us to consider a document as an original, there are two options:
1. Ask your school to e-mail us the transcripts from an official school e-mail address.
2. Send us the original or a certified copy with a stamp (it needs to be an actual stamp, cannot be a printed stamp) via post (we can return this to you afterwards, if needed).
We only accept transcripts in English, French, Spanish or Catalan. Transcripts in other languages must be translated by the school or an official translator. For translated transcripts, we will also need to see the originals.
Please remember that your photo should be in JPEG format and meet the following criteria:
Photo sizes should be 256 pixels high by 192 pixels wide (19 mm x 16 mm). Photos should be: recent, in colour, of the applicant’s face and taken from the front against a plain white background. In the photos, the applicant’s head should be uncovered. Applicants should not be wearing dark glasses or anything else that might prevent or impede their identification.
It is very important that you send us this documentation as early as possible,
since we cannot start assessing your application until it arrives.