ESADE International Executive Programmes
Your first step to big change
The ESADE Executive Education Advisory Team will be traveling throughout the world in the coming months and welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your personal and professional goals, and discuss which of the ESADE’s International Executive Programmes is the best fit for you.
COME BY AND MEET US IN THE FOLLOWING CITIES:
- Berlin, 17th January 2018
- Lisbon, 17th & 18th January 2018
- London, 22nd & 23rd January 2018
- Zurich, 5th & 6th February 2018
- Amsterdam, 9th & 10th February 2018
- Rotterdam, 12th February 2018
- Moscow, 16th & 17th February 2018
- Munich, 19th & 20th February 2018
- Baku, 19th to 21st February 2018
- Geneva, 21st & 22nd February 2018
- Hamburg, 21st March 2018
- Frankfurt, 23rd & 24th March 2018
- London, 23rd & 24th April 2018
- Zurich, 3rd May 2018
- Warsaw, 17th & 18th May 2018
- Paris, 29th & 30th June 2018
- Qatar, 20th February 2018
- Dubai, 21st & 22nd April 2018
- Abu Dhabi, 23rd April 2018
- Ho Chi Minh, 2nd to 5th April 2018
- Jakarta, 7th April 2018
- Kuala Lumpur, 9th & 10th April 2018
- Singapore, 11th to 13th April 2018
- Johannesburg, 23rd & 24th February 2018
- Capetown, 26th to 28th February 2018
NORTH AMERICA & LATAM
- Medellin, 27th & 28th February 2018
- Bogota, 1st to 3rd March 2018
- Rio de Janeiro, 6th March 2018
- Sao Paulo, 8th march 2018
- Mexico DF, 9th to 14th march 2018
- Miami, 15th to 17th March 2018
- Guatemala, 19th & 20th March 2018
- Buenos Aires, 16th to 18th April 2018
- Lima, 18th & 19th April 2018
- Guayaquil, 23rd & 24th April 2018
- Panama, 21st & 22nd May 2018
We look forward to meeting you soon!
CAN’T MAKE IT ON ANY OF THESE DATES?
Use our form to request an online interview on the date and time that’s most convenient for you.
OUR PROGRAMMES INCLUDE
- Global Executive MBA, in partnership with Georgetown University and designed for senior executives who want to solve the complex problems of a highly globalized business world.
- Executive MBA, designed for High-potential managers who want to combine their current professional responsibilities with executive education and international career development.
- Multinational MBA (taught mostly in Spanish) specially designed for Senior managers with a special interest in international business from a Latin American perspective.
- ESADE-Aalto MBA for Executives (Asia/Europe), designed for executives with 10 or more years’ professional experience, interested in developing their career in global business, with a specific focus on how business is conducted throughout Asia and Europe.
- Executive Master in Marketing and Sales, for high potential executives with an international profile who are looking for a way to develop their knowledge of marketing and sales.
- Open Programmes: ESADE offers many short specialization programs with the latest topics in management.
THE ESADE INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE PROGRAMMES
Take your career to the next level
Our International Executive Programmes have been designed to offer leaders the opportunity to freshen up their outlook, offering them a new perspective on the world. The key to being a successful executive is adaptability in the international business arena, so if you’re ready to see things in a different way, we’re here to help you take the leap.
INTERNATIONAL PORTFOLIO BROCHURE
- More than 50 years educating business leaders
- lnternational reputation: ranked Top 10 in Europe (Financial Times, 2017).
- lnnovative methodology.
- More than 60.000 alumni all over the world.