In the increasingly global business market, having a second language is a key tool and differentiator. One of the advantages of living and studying in Barcelona is that you'll have the chance to consolidate your knowledge of Spanish, one of the most important and widely spoken languages in the world.
For those who've never taken a class there are beginners classes available (mandatory in Term 1) and for those who want to brush up on their language skills, we offer the opportunity to take an advanced level.
The methodology used is dynamic, customized and focused on communication – what you learn on the course you can quickly apply in real life. This courses will not only equip you with the basics of the language, but you will also learn about the customs and culture of Spain.
And for those with native level Spanish or for anyone who wants more than one language class, there's the option of French or German lessons too.
What options are there?
Before the MBA...
Basic Communication in Spanish – start learning Spanish before the MBA begins.
Dates: 20th to 24th August Price: 450€ Timetable: Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm Max. students:6-12 Register by:15th July 2018 Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
During the MBA...
Spanish Language and Culture - Elementary Level
Spanish for Professional Communication - Language and culture for those with basic Spanish, to increase their level.
Business Spanish - Advanced level for those who would like to end the course using the language flexibly and effectively not only for social but also for professional purposes.
Overview and Calendar
ESADE is a Cervantes Institute-accredited institution:
The only International accreditation for centers teaching Spanish as a foreign language to provide:
- International recognition
- Promotion of academic programs across an international network
- Feedback on center activity
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
This accreditation guarantees, among others, the following key aspects:
- Qualified teachers
- A curriculum that ensures adequate progress in learning Spanish
- A methodology adapted to student needs
- Regularly evaluation of courses and programs
- An effective process of student guidance and evaluation
- The promotion of student participation in the DELE (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera / Diploma of Spanish as a foreign language) examination within the center (ESADE is an examination center)
- An efficient student feedback process