In the increasingly global business market, having a second language is a key tool and differentiator. One of the advantages of living and studying in Barcelona is that you'll have the chance to consolidate your knowledge of Spanish, one of the most important and widely spoken languages in the world.
For those who've never taken a class, there are beginners classes available and for those who want to brush up on their language skills, we offer the opportunity to take an advanced level course.
The methodology used is dynamic, customized and focused on communication – what you learn in the course you can quickly apply in real life. These courses will not only equip you with the basics of the language, but you will also learn about the customs and culture of Spain.
And for native Spanish speakers, there's the option to take French or German lessons.
ESADE is a Cervantes Institute-accredited institution:
The only International accreditation for centers teaching Spanish as a foreign language to provide:
- International recognition
- Promotion of academic programs across an international network
- Feedback on center activity
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
This accreditation guarantees, among others, the following key aspects:
- Qualified teachers
- A curriculum that ensures adequate progress in learning Spanish
- A methodology adapted to student needs
- Regularly evaluation of courses and programs
- An effective process of student guidance and evaluation
- The promotion of student participation in the DELE (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera / Diploma of Spanish as a foreign language) examination within the center (ESADE is an examination center)
- An efficient student feedback process