• All participants must hold a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
• All participants must have at least two years of full-time work experience at the beginning of the programme.
• All applicants to the MBA programme must take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). The average GMAT score among admitted candidates is 660 and average for GRE is 160/162. These results are not considered on their own; they become part of the candidate’s application and are evaluated with the other elements submitted. ESADE only accepts official GMAT and GRE scores, the applicant must make sure to give ESADE’s institution code (GMAT: 93M-3K-60 / GRE 5761) when taking the test. Note: GMAT/GRE scores are valid for five years.
• All applicants must have a good knowledge of English. This can be certified by providing one of the following English language certificates:
• TOEFL (IBT 100 or CBT 250) ESADE only accepts official TOEFL scores sent directly to ESADE from ETS. Our institution code is 0884 and the school name is ‘Escuela MBA Programs‘.
• IELTS (7+, Academic test)
• Cambridge (Proficiency)
• Academic Pearson (68)
Note: Language test scores are only valid for two years.
Please note that native English speakers, and candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree entirely in English, are exempt from this requirement. If your bachelor was entirely taught in English (at least 120 ECTS), please send us a diploma supplement or a certificate from your university stating language of instruction.