The aim of the forums is to present ESADE BAN investors with innovative start-ups with high-growth potential and positive development in recent months. The ESADE BAN network currently consists of more than 270 business angels who examine some 800 projects a year
The ESADE BAN Investment Forum will take place in Barcelona on October 5th 2017 at 2.00 pm within the framework of the ESADEFORUM.
The Investment Forum is one of the ESADE Business Angel School activities scheduled for October 18th – 19th 2016. The Business Angel (BA) School is an intensive, imminently practical program that teaches new and potential business angels the skills and knowledge they need to ensure profitable investments. They will enhance their abilities and learn to apply key tools. The School is intended for active or retired executives, company managers, representatives of family offices and other persons with available funds who are interested in helping to launch, develop and/or consolidate companies with growth potential. More information
The Investment Forum
The aim of the forums is to present ESADE BAN investors with innovative start-ups with high-growth potential and positive development in recent months. The ESADE BAN network currently consists of more than 270 business angels who examine some 800 projects a year. In the last five years, this network has invested more than €23 million in 100 start-ups in sectors such as technology, health care, energy saving and industry, including particularly Wuaki.tv, Wallapop, Signaturit, Visualnet, RedPoints, Goldemar, Notegraphy, thethings.io, Ebotlution systems and Medprivé Healthcare. These figures position ESADE BAN amongst Spain’s top-ranking business angel networks.
ESADE BAN Investment Forums are private events ESADE BAN members only (private investors) who receive a regular stream of investment opportunities.
If you are an investor and would like to attend the forum, you must join ESADE BAN. To become a member, please write here
Are you an entrepreneur?
If you’re an entrepreneur and would like to present your start-up to the Investment Forum, don’t hesitate to send your project to ESADE BAN for consideration.
The projects submitted must:
- be at the start-up or early development stage
- be innovative and disruptive. Preferably based on a business model proven in other markets.
- have global scalability and growth potential.
- have a committed team (at least one full-time person)
- be looking for an investment partner (financial or industrial): minimum 50,000; maximum 500,000
- already be constituted as a company or be preparing to do so
- have proven business models
How to submit your project
2. Fill out the form briefly and precisely with all the requested information: project description, company details, team, financial forecasts and investment proposal.
The one-page executive summary generated from the information provided is the most important and useful document for catching the attention of ESADE BAN investors (to see a typical executive summary, click here).
3. Attachments. The following documents must be attached: powerpoint presentation for investors, bios of project team, business plan, ESADE BAN participation conditions and any other document that the entrepreneur deems necessary.
4. Agreement with terms: To take part in the Investment Forum you must accept the participation conditions.
5. Registration confirmation: once registered, ESADE BAN will send an email to confirm that your application has been received.
Projects must be submitted no later than September 22nd 2017. The ESADE BAN panel of experts will assess the projects received and decide which will be presented at the Investment Forum on October 5th.
2.00 pm Lunch for ESADE BAN investors
3.00 pm Welcome to the Investment Forum by Fernando Zallo, director of ESADE BAN
3.15 pm Talk by Bruno Fernández, CEO, ENISA
4.00 pm Presentation of business projects
5.00 pm Networking
For further information:
935 530 217
Test de admisión Executive Masters 25 de Noviembre a las 09:00h Avenida Esplugues, 92 (copia)